If you are an Android lover then you must have thought of installing custom recovery at some point in your mind. And you must have thought of installing TWRP custom recovery sometimes. TWRP Recovery is a very good custom recovery made for android smartphones. TWRP Recovery File Download List For Motorola Devices.
Today I will show you an easy way to install TWRP Custom Recovery in Motorola Devices with the help of this article. In this method, the bootloader of your Motorola Devices should remain unlocked. Also, Motorola Devices must have a TWRP Recovery file.
Warning:- I won’t tell you any wrong way here. Use this method at your own risk, if your phone is dead due to any reason, I will not be responsible for that
Advantages of TWRP Recovery Flash in Motorola Devices
- Installing TWRP Recovery can easily flash Custom Rom.
- You can root your phone with the help of Magisk Manager and SuperSu.
- By installing TWRP Recovery you can back up your Stock Rom.
- By installing TWRP Recovery you can update your phone to the latest android.
Disadvantages of TWRP Recovery Flash in Motorola Devices
- Installing TWRP recovery will void your phone’s warranty.
- All data on your phone will be erased.
- If any mistake happens while installing TWRP Recovery then your phone may be dead.
- Your phone will stop receiving OTA updates by installing TWRP Recovery.
A few things are needed before Installing TWRP Recovery on Motorola Devices.
- Need a computer or laptop.
- The phone should be charged more than 70%.
- Motorola Devices must have an original USB cable.
- ADB Drivers must be installed on the computer.
- The latest USB Drivers from Motorola must be installed on the computer.
- SDK Platform-Tools File For Computer.
- Bootloader Should be unlocked on Motorola Devices.
- Need TWRP Recovery Flash File For Motorola Devices.
TWRP Recovery File Download List For Motorola Devices.