If you are an Android lover then you must have thought of installing custom recovery at some point in your mind. And you must have thought of installing twrp custom recovery sometimes. twrp recovery is a very good custom recovery made for android smartphones. How to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy M42 5G
Today I will show you an easy way to install twrp custom recovery in Samsung Galaxy M42 5G with the help of this article. In this method, the bootloader of your Samsung Galaxy M42 5G should remain unlocked. Also, Samsung Galaxy M42 5G must have a twrp recovery file.
Warning:- I won’t tell you any wrong way here. Use this method at your own risk, if your phone is dead due to any reason, I will not be responsible for that
Table of Contents
Advantages of TWRP Recovery Flash in Samsung Galaxy M42 5G
- Installing twrp recovery can easily flash Custom Rom.
- You can root your phone with the help of Magisk Manager and SuperSu.
- By installing TWRP Recovery you can back up your Stock Rom.
- By installing TWRP Recovery you can update your phone to the latest android.
Disadvantages of TWRP Recovery Flash in Samsung Galaxy M42 5G
- Installing twrp recovery will void your phone’s warranty.
- All data on your phone will be erased.
- If any mistake happens while installing TWRP Recovery then your phone may be dead.
- Your phone will stop receiving OTA updates by installing TWRP Recovery.
A few things are needed before Installing TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy M42 5G.
- Need a computer or laptop.
- The phone should be charged more than 70%.
- Samsung Galaxy M42 5G must have an original USB cable.
- ADB Drivers must be installed on the computer.
- The latest USB Drivers from Samsung must be installed on the computer.
- Odin Flash Tool should be Installed in Your Samsung Galaxy M42 5G.
- SDK Platform-Tools File For Computer.
- Bootloader Should be unlocked on Samsung Galaxy M42 5G.
- Need TWRP Recovery Flash File For Samsung Galaxy M42 5G.
[Download Important File]
|SDK Platform Tool||Download|
|ADB & Fastoot Driver||Download|
|Samsung USB Driver||Download|
|Odin Flash Tool||Download|
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy M42 5G
Before applying this method on your phone, read this article thoroughly. From here I will show you how to install TWRP Custom Recovery in Samsung Galaxy M42 5G. this method is only for Samsung Galaxy M42 5G don’t try this process on any other phone otherwise your phone may get Brick.
The bootloader of this phone should be unlocked before installing twrp recovery in Samsung Galaxy M42 5G. I have explained below how you can unlock the bootloader of your Samsung Galaxy M42 5G.
[Bootloader Unlock on Samsung Galaxy M42 5G]
- First of all, you have to update the software by going to your settings, if the update comes, update it and proceed further.
[Settings → About → Software Update]
- Now you have enabled the Developer Option on your phone.
[‘Settings‘> ‘About Phone‘>Click on ‘Build Number’ 6-7 times. Now your developer option will be enabled.]
- After enabling Developer Options, now you have to enable OEM Unlock and USB Debugging.
[Settings> Developer Option>Enable OEM Unlock and USB Debugging after going to Additional Settings]
- Now the next work will be the computer, first of all, you have to install Samsung USB Drivers and ADB Drivers on the computer.
- Boot your Samsung Galaxy M42 5G phone in Recovery mode.
[First switch off your phone and press Power button + Volume Up button for 8-10 sec after that your phone will boot into Recovery Mode]
- In Recovery Mode You Have to Select ‘Apply Update From ADB’
- Now you have to open the command prompt in the SDK Platform Tool.
[One has to press the Shift Key + Right Mouse Button in an empty space in the SDK Platform Tool file. This will open the command prompt on your computer]
[Or you can open Command Prompt by typing CMD in the address bar of that file.]
- Now connect your Samsung Galaxy M42 5G to the computer via USB cable.
- Now you have to type the command given below.
adb devices [Enter]
adb reboot bootloader [Enter]
fastboot devices [Enter]
fastboot oem unlock [Enter]
fastboot reboot [Enter]
Now your Samsung Galaxy M42 5G bootloader is unlocked next we will go through how to install twrp custom recovery in this mobile.
[Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy M42 5G]
- Now we have to install ODIN Flash Tool on our computer.
- Now we have to boot our Samsung Galaxy M42 5G in download mode.
[To switch off the phone, after switching off, press the Power + Volume Down button together. After pressing, select Continue with the help of Volume Up]
- Now open Odin Flash Tool. And go to AP and select the TWRP recovery file of the Samsung Galaxy M42 5G.
- After selecting the TWRP Recovery file, click on Start.
[It may take 1 minute for the file to flash]
- After flashing the file, you will get the Reset or Pass message above. After this TWRP recovery will be successfully installed on your phone.
- Your phone will reboot automatically after the TWRP Recovery file is installed.
After typing these commands twrp recovery will be successfully installed on your Samsung Galaxy M42 5G phone.
Thank you for giving your valuable time to this website.
I have told you here how to install twrp recovery on Samsung Galaxy M42 5G. I hope you got help from this article. If your problem is solved then share this article with your friends.