Download Redmi Note 9 Firmware (Flash file) Android 12– If your Redmi Note 9 mobile is locked, either you have forgotten its password or want to put software on that mobile, then you will need a flash file for that, today I will tell you with the help of this article how you can To install the flash file, you will need a computer as well as the flash file of the Redmi Note 9. I will give you the flash file download link of this mobile, whatever link I will give here will be the latest.
Whatever process will be told to you here, please read it once and then apply, if your mobile is bricked while installing the flash file, then I will not be responsible for it, please do this process on your ricks. Here I will not tell you any wrong way due to which you get a mobile brick, you are very important to us.
Table of Contents
Related Post To This Smartphone
- Common Issue and Problems on Redmi Note 9- Tips and Tricks
- Best Custom Roms For Redmi Note 9 [Android 12]
- Download Google Camera 8.3 For Redmi Note 9 [Best Gcam]
- Download TWRP Recovery 3.5.2 For Redmi Note 9
- Download Gcam MOD APK 8.4 For Redmi Note 9
Advantages of Installing Flash File
- By installing a flash file your mobile will start working like new.
- If you have got a pattern lock in your mobile then you can recover your lock with the help of this file.
- If you have any kind of virus on your mobile then installing a flash file removes that virus.
- If your mobile is stuck in the boot loop, then it also removes it.
- If your mobile gets bricked for some reason, then it can also be recovered.
- If you have installed recovery mode in your mobile phone or have rooted it, then it also removes it.
Download Redmi Note 9 Firmware (Flash file) Android 12
- merlin_in_global_images_V126.96.36.199.RJOINXM_20210718.0000.00_11.0_in | India
- merlin_global_images_V188.8.131.52.RJOMIXM_20210728.0000.00_11.0_global | Global
- merlin_eea_global_images_V184.108.40.206.RJOEUXM_20210809.0000.00_11.0_eea | Europe
- merlin_in_global_images_V220.127.116.11.QJOINXM_20210314.0000.00_10.0_in_2f9422b04f.tgz | India
- merlin_global_images_V18.104.22.168.QJOMIXM_20210224.0000.00_10.0_global_e0e898cbb8.tgz | Global
- merlin_eea_global_images_V22.214.171.124.QJOEUXM_20210310.0000.00_10.0_eea_211b8958d0.tgz | Europe
Required Download File
|Xiaomi Flash Tool||Download|
|Xiaomi USB Drivers||Download|
How to Flash Firmware (Flash file) on Redmi Note 9
There is a very easy way to install this flash file, first, you have to install the USB drivers of that mobile phone on your computer and then install the flash tool of the company whose mobile is on your computer, I will give you both these tools. And will give the download link of the driver.
Keep these things in mind before installing a flash file in Redmi Note 9
- While installing, make sure that your mobile is at least 75% charged.
- You have to use the original cable while flashing.
- You also have to install Xiaomi USB Drivers on your computer.
- To install the flash file, you also have to install the Xiaomi Flash Tool on your computer.
- You always have to flash the latest flash file on your mobile.
- First of All, Enable Developer Option in Redmi Note 9
‘Settings‘> ‘About Phone‘> Click on ‘MIUI Version’ 5-6 times. After this, your phone developer option will be enabled.
- Now you have to enable USB Debugging in your Redmi Note 9.
You have to scroll down by going to Settings> Additional settings> Developer options> USB Debugging.
You have to download the flash file on your computer, after downloading it you have to keep it at a separate location, after that, you have to install the Xiaomi Flash Tool, you will find this flash tool in the zip file, first, extract it and in it, you will find You will get the installation file and install it by clicking on it.
[Make sure in your computer that ADB Fastboot Drivers are installed on your computer.]
- After installing the application, you will be asked to install or update the drivers in that application.
- Now you have to report your Redmi Note 9 phone in Fastboot mode.
- After rebooting the mobile in Fast mode, you have to click on the Refresh button.
- Make sure that the flash file you currently have is in your C drive.
- You have to go to the application by copying the address bar of that file where you have kept your flash file and paste it on that address and clicking on flash.
- It will take at least 15 to 20 minutes for this file to be flashed, after the file is successfully flashed, your mobile will restart automatically.
Thank you very much for giving your valuable time to this website, I told you here how you can install flash files on your phone, if you liked this article, then definitely share it with your friends.