Common Issues and Problems on Poco M5– Recently you must have left the Poco M5, I came to know that it is a very good phone, but after running it, I came to know that there is some problem with it, I will tell the solution to some problems below with the help of this article, I will solve the solution as well as below. I will also share the screenshot with the help of which you can easily solve this problem.
Before repeating any process on your mobile, please read this article completely, if there is a problem going forward, then I will not be responsible for it, I am going to talk about some problems with Poco M5 here.
Common Issues and Problems on Poco M5
If you have any other problem with this mobile, then I tell you the solution to many problems related to this mobile, please pay attention to that also if any of your relatives has any problem related to it, share it with them.
Fast Battery Drain Issue on Poco M5
Here I will tell you about the battery fast-draining of Poco M5, I will tell you to step by step how you can fix the battery fast-draining problem in your Poco M5, before repeating this process on your mobile please do Take a look and read it thoroughly.
How to Fix Fast Battery Drain Issue on Poco M5
- If you have any type of antivirus installed on your mobile phone then please uninstall it because antivirus uses more battery in the background.
- If GPS is on your phone, then turn it off. Turn on GPS only at the required time. GPS also drains the battery in the background.
- If you install any application on your phone from Play Store, if you install it from any third-party websites, then there is a risk of malware coming into it. Software like malware has the ability to drain the battery in the background.
- Please keep your phone brightness between 20% to 50% this will save your battery a lot.
- You should turn on Bluetooth, NFC, Hotspot, etc in your phone only when you need it otherwise always keep it off.
- You must always charge your phone with the original charger and never use your phone while it is charging.
- If any kind of software update comes to your phone, then definitely update it because many bugs are fixed in the update.
- If these solutions do not understand your problem, then take your mobile to your nearest service center.
Network Problem On Poco M5
Here I will tell you about the network problem of Poco M5 and if the network is not coming to your mobile phone or the internet is not working then you can solve that problem with the information given below. Before repeating, please read it once and then apply it on your mobile.
How to Fix Network Problems on Poco M5
- If the network is not coming in your phone, then take out the SIM of your phone once and put it again, after that your network will come.
- If you have any problem with the APN setting on the phone, then in this way you can solve it.[Setting- Sim Card & Mobile Data- Sim 1 or Sim 2- access points name- reset point name.]
- If you want to repair the network in your phone quickly, then once you turn on and off the airplane mode.
- If these procedures do not fix your network problem, then restart the mobile once.
- By applying so many solutions, if you do not know the network in the phone, then try putting the SIM of your phone in another mobile phone.
A Laggy and Slowly Interface on Poco M5
If you are facing a lagging and slow interface in your Poco M5, then I will tell you here how you can solve that problem, this problem comes in many mobiles, and it can be fixed in many ways. I will tell you some solutions below, before repeating this solution, please read it once and then apply it on your mobile.
How to fix Lagging and Slow Interface on Poco M5.
- If you have any kind of antivirus or phone cleaner app on your phone, then uninstall it because this application keeps running in the background and it hangs your phone.
- If you use any type of launcher on your phone, then turn it off and use your system launcher, it will not hang your phone.
- If there is any kind of update in your play store app then update all the applications so that your phone will run well.
- If there is any kind of software update on your phone, then update it as well because the phone is fixed by the update. Common Issues and Problems on Poco M5
- You never have to install a third-party application, always you have to install the app from the Play store itself.
- Keep at least 70% of your phone’s storage free By keeping the phone’s memory free, the system runs well.
- You should keep one thing in mind in your phone 50% of RAM is free on your phone.
Android Application Opening Slowly On Poco M5
If an application does not open quickly in your Poco M5 mobile, then I have told you some solutions here, through which you can fix that problem, before repeating this process, read it thoroughly after you Apply on mobile.
How to Fix App Open Slowly on Poco M5.
- First of all, you have to go to the Play Store and update all the applications there, updating the application will open and close your application quickly.
- If you are using any kind of MOD APK application and it is not opening and closing quickly then you should uninstall that application.
- Before opening the application, there is no heavy application open to check in the background, if you have any type of application open in the background, then close it, then open the new application.
- If the processor in your mobile is weak and is not able to run heavy applications, then you can use the Lite version of those applications. With this, you will not have any problem in opening and closing the application.
- If these procedures do not fix your problem, then please reset your mobile once.
Heating Problem on Poco M5
If you have any kind of hitting problem in your Poco M5, then I have told you below how you can reduce the heating problem of your mobile phone. Using, playing heavy games, etc., before repeating this process, read this article thoroughly and then apply it on your mobile.
How to Fix Heating Problems on Poco M5.
- You always have to use the Lite Version application on your phone, it will not work on your phone.
- You should never use the mobile or play games while charging.
- Charge your phone with the original charger only.
- Always keep the phone updated.
- Do not use any antivirus or third-party application
- You do not have to use four-five applications at the same time.
- If your problem is not fixed by applying these procedures to your mobile, then definitely visit the service center once. Either that, factory reset your mobile once.
Speaker not Working on Poco M5
If for any reason the speaker is not working in your Poco M5, then the speaker is not playing well, then I have told you some solutions below through which you can fix your speaker if water runs in your speaker. If so, I have told the solution below, before repeating this process, please read it thoroughly and then apply it on your mobile.
How to Fix Speaker not Working on Poco M5
- If the speaker is not playing well on your phone then restart your phone once.
- If water has gone into your phone for some reason, then keep it in a dry place, then go to the service center and get it repaired.
- If your phone’s speaker is ringing rapidly, then change its speaker.
- If your speaker is not working at all then factory reset your phone.
Wi-Fi Not Connecting or Not Working on Poco M5
If when your phone is not working properly, then it was not connecting then I will tell you here how you can solve this problem of yours. Before repeating this process, reset your home router.
How to Fix Wi-fi Not Connecting on Poco M5.
- First of all, you have to reset your phone’s WiFi and then reconnect.
- Reset your phone once or restart it then try connecting.
- Before connecting to WiFi, check that the rotor of your house is in the right direction and that the signal is coming well.
- If any kind of software update has come to your phone then update it.
- In whichever Router mobile you are connecting to, check that the device limit has not been set.
Apps Not Downloading From Play Store on Poco M5
If the app is not being installed from the Play Store on your Poco M5 mobile, then I will tell you the solution here that how you can download the apps from the Play Store, first of all, you have to go to the Settings and search the Play Store in the Apps Manager. There you have to clear the data of the Play Store, after that, you have to restart your phone, by doing this you can download and install apps from Play Store.
If even this does not work for you, then you should check on your phone if any kind of software update has not come, if the software update has come on your phone, then update it.
Common Issues and Problems on Poco M5
OTG Not Supported on Poco M5
If you have to transfer your data to any Pendrive and your phone is not taking OTG support, then I will tell you here how you can support OTG in your phone, before repeating this process, read this article well. After reading it properly, apply it to your phone.
How to Fix OTG Not Supported On Poco M5
- First of all, you have to turn on the USB debugging of your phone, by turning it on, OTG support will start coming into your phone.
- If there is a setting named OTG on your phone, then turn it on as well.
- If OTG support is not being taken in your phone, then first try the OTG which you are putting in your phone by putting it in another phone.
- If these steps do not solve your OTG problem, then factory reset your phone once.
Touch not Working on Poco M5
If the touch is not working in your Poco M5 or the touch is damaged, then here I will tell you a solution, you have to buy an OTG and buy a mouse, by connecting both, an arrow sign will come in your phone. With the help of this, you can do any work on the phone, if you want to type on the damaged touch screen, then you can also do typing by connecting the keyboard to it. If the touch of your phone is not broken and the touch is not working then you should reset your phone or take it to the service center.
Android Apps Crashes Suddenly on Poco M5
When you are using your Poco M5 mobile and suddenly your application gets crushed then it stops then how can you fix it, I have told below how you can fix this problem. Can I tell here many ways with the help of which you can solve this problem?
How to Fix Android Apps Crashed Suddenly on Poco M5
- Whatever you suddenly turn off on your mobile, check that it is not a mod APK app or if it is a mod APK app then uninstall it
- If any kind of software update has come to your phone then update it.
- If you have app updates in your Play Store, then update all those apps as well, because of that your problem can be fixed.
- If the processor of your phone is not good and you are using a heavy application, then you should use a lighter version of that application.
- You never have to keep more apps open in the background, keep only those applications that are needed.
Thank you very much for giving your valuable time to this website, I have told (Common Issues and Problems on Poco M5) you the solution to almost all the problems of Poco M5 here if you have got any help from this article, then you can share this article with your friends.