Hello friends, if you are an android lover or android geek then you must have felt like flashing Custom ROM at some point in your mind, or if your phone does not have the latest android update then flash Custom ROM for the latest android update in your phone. would have thought of doing. How to Install Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy A33 5G.
Today I will show you how to flash custom ROM in Samsung Galaxy A33 5G with the help of this article. In this method, we will need a good custom ROM and at the same time the phone bootloader should be unlocked and TWRP custom recovery should also be installed. In this process, I will also teach you how to unlock the bootloader and install TWRP Custom recovery.
Warning:- I won’t tell you any wrong way here. Use this method at your own risk, if your phone is dead due to any reason, I will not be responsible for that
Advantages of Flashing Custom ROM in Samsung Galaxy A33 5G
- The best advantage of flashing a custom ROM on your phone is that you can customize it in your own way.
- Due to Custom ROM, you can run your phone’s latest version of Android.
- You can easily run any Android version on your phone.
- You can also enjoy your phone pixel phone.
Disadvantages of Flashing Custom ROM in Samsung Galaxy A33 5G
- Flashing a custom ROM will void your phone’s warranty.
- If a mistake happened while flashing the custom ROM, your phone could be dead or stuck in the boot loop.
- Your phone will stop receiving OTA updates.
- Flashing a custom ROM will destroy your phone’s security. Because custom ROM does not come with any kind of security.
A few things are needed before Installing Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy A33 5G.
- Need a computer or laptop.
- The phone should be charged more than 70%.
- Samsung Galaxy A33 5G must have an original USB cable.
- ADB Drivers must be installed on the computer.
- The latest USB Drivers from Samsung must be installed on the computer.
- Odin Flash Tool should be Installed on Your Computer.
- SDK Platform-Tools File For Computer.
- The bootloader Should be unlocked on Samsung Galaxy A33 5G.
- Need TWRP Recovery Flash File For Samsung Galaxy A33 5G.
- Stable Custom Rom For Samsung Galaxy A33 5G.
[Download Important File Link]
|SDK Platform Tool||Download|
|ADB & Fastoot Driver||Download|
|Samsung USB Driver||Download|
|Odin Flash Tool||Download|
How to Install Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy A33 5G
Before flashing Samsung Galaxy A33 5G Custom ROM you have to take care of these phone things. Samsung Galaxy A33 5G bootloader must be unlocked as well as TWRP recovery must be installed on this phone. I will show you most of this process by unlocking the bootloader of this phone and installing TWRP recovery in it and then flashing Custom ROM.
Before starting this process, read and understand this article completely and then apply it on your mobile. This procedure is only for Samsung Galaxy A33 5G users, do not apply this method to any other smartphone otherwise your phone may be dead.
[Bootloader Unlock on Samsung Galaxy A33 5G]
- First of all, you have to update the software by going to your settings, if the update comes, update it and proceed further.
[Settings → About → Software Update]
- Now you have enabled the Developer Option on your phone.
[‘Settings‘> ‘About Phone‘>Click on ‘Build Number’ 6-7 times. Now your developer option will be enabled.]
- After enabling Developer Options, now you have to enable OEM Unlock and USB Debugging.
[Settings> Developer Option>Enable OEM Unlock and USB Debugging after going to Additional Settings]
- Now the next work will be the computer, first of all, you have to install Samsung USB Drivers and ADB Drivers on the computer.
- Boot your Samsung Galaxy A33 5G phone in Recovery mode.
[First switch off your phone and press Power button + Volume Up button for 8-10 sec after that your phone will boot into Recovery Mode]
- In Recovery Mode You Have to Select ‘Apply Update From ADB’
- Now you have to open the command prompt in the SDK Platform Tool.
[One has to press the Shift Key + Right Mouse Button in an empty space in the SDK Platform Tool file. This will open the command prompt on your computer]
[Or you can open Command Prompt by typing CMD in the address bar of that file.]
- Now connect your Samsung Galaxy A33 5G to the computer via USB cable.
- Now you have to type the command given below.
adb devices [Enter]
adb reboot bootloader [Enter]
fastboot devices [Enter]
fastboot oem unlock [Enter]
fastboot reboot [Enter]
Now your Samsung Galaxy A33 5G bootloader is unlocked next we will go through how to install TWRP custom recovery in this mobile.
[Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A33 5G]
- Now we have to install ODIN Flash Tool on our computer.
- Now we have to boot our Samsung Galaxy A33 5G in download mode.
[To switch off the phone, after switching off, press the Power + Volume Down button together. After pressing, select Continue with the help of Volume Up]
- Now open Odin Flash Tool. And go to AP and select the TWRP recovery file of the Samsung Galaxy A33 5G.
- After selecting the TWRP Recovery file, click on Start.
[It may take 1 minute for the file to flash]
- After flashing the file, you will get the Reset or Pass message above. After this TWRP recovery will be successfully installed on your phone.
- Your phone will reboot automatically after the TWRP Recovery file is installed.
After typing these commands TWRP recovery will be successfully installed on your Samsung Galaxy A33 5G phone.
[Install Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy A33 5G]
After TWRP recovery is installed in Samsung Galaxy A33 5G you have to boot your phone in TWRP recovery mode.
[First switch off your phone and press Power button + Volume UP button for 8-10 sec after that your phone will boot into TWRP Recovery Mode]
- After booting into recovery mode, you have to click on Wipe Option, next you will see the option of Advanced wipe, clicking on that Dalvik Cache, Cache, System, Data has to be ticked on all four and slide it to Swipe to Wipe.
[Wipe Option→Advanced wipe→Select Dalvik Cache, Cache, System, Data→Swipe to Wipe]
- After the data wipe is done, click on the home button. Now from this onwards have to flash the Custom Rom.
- Click on Install, Select your Custom ROM, and Swipe to confirm.
[This process may take around 5-10 minutes. It may take longer if your file is large]
[Install Open Gapps on Samsung Galaxy A33 5G]
If your custom ROM doesn’t already have Gapps, you’ll need to flash it separately.
- Click on Install, Select your Gapps, and Swipe to confirm.
[This process may take around 4-8 minutes. It may take longer if your file is large]
Thank you for giving your valuable time to this website.
I told you here how you can flash custom ROM on your Samsung Galaxy A33 5G. If you have understood this process, then share this article with your friends. thanks